Friday, September 18, 2020

Today's MOZEN: The Time Draws Nearer



f LoBuono

Perhaps, you may have noticed that lately I haven't posted any of my usual diatribes over the gross negligence and blatant stupidity of our current President and his entire Administration. It's not for lack of content or enthusiasm to see Mr. Trump and his entire entourage sent packing to the shit pile of history. No. Quite to the contrary, every time that he opens his mouth he provides me with
 a plethora of morainic statements, falsehoods, and outright lies as grist for my mill.

My reasoning is this: it's highly unlucky that ANY of my writing, or anyone else's for that matter, has changed even one mind - especially among his base. You could shove a stick of dynamite up each one of their asses with Trump written all over it and, if you gave them a match, they would light the fuse themselves - and, thank him for the blast!!!!

For me, the choice was clear from the beginning - as it was for the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS (remember, Mr. Trump lost the popular vote by over 3 million). The man is not only unfit for the historic office of President, his poor character makes him unworthy as a human being.

So, even though I know most of my readers are conscientious citizens and, therefore, consistent voters, I urge all of you to stay involved. Be committed to the cause of not only preserving the ideals that are the truly American, but to work towards making a better America through compassion, understanding, truth, justice, inclusion, education, and vision. And, condemn the hatred, racism, greed, and sloth that have always existed in the dark heart of America but have now been given free reign under a man who cares only for himself.

VOTE    VOTE    VOTE    VOTE

The time to make the change will soon be upon us. We must not fail in our mission. STAND UP AND BE COUNTED. 

Send a resounding NO to Donald J. Trump on November 3rd.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment