Sunday, November 17, 2019

Today's MOZEN: Speaking Truth to Power

f lObUONO
Make no mistake about it - I write provocative, controversial, and, perhaps, even contentious shit. At least, I hope that I do. Maybe, you've noticed I even swear a bunch, too. That's because I don't want people to just read. I want them to react. I want to get inside your head and walk around for awhile. I want you to respond.

And, with that in mind, I NEVER forget how fortunate we are to live in a Country that allows me to do this without fear of retribution or reprisal. I regularly attack President Trump and his administration for what I see as their ineptitude. I speak truth to power. And, I do so with vigor - because I CAN.

Despite Mr. Trump's ill-advised attacks on the media, I write this blog unfettered by his threats. No Secret Service inquires have come my way. No warnings have been issued by any governmental agency (not that they would stop me anyway). I continue to enjoy the freedom of expression guaranteed me by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

THIS is the freedom that makes America Great. Many have sacrificed everything to make it so. I honor them by my willingness to KEEP it so. We must remain vigilant and prepared to fight any and all who would deny us this right.

I am. Are YOU?




No comments:

Post a Comment