Friday, March 13, 2020

Today's MOZEN: Sticking Needles in My Eyes



F LoBuono
Risking the dreaded specter of redundancy, I still must say it yet again:

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!

This Country decided to elect (I know, I know - "but, the popular vote") a poorly qualified, inexperienced, narcissistic, Realty TV show host President with the hope that he would bring welcomed change.

Well, he has changed things in Washington.

Unfortunately, it has NOT been for the better!

Wait, like me rephrase that - he has fucked things up to the point of catastrophe!!

In addition to his failings as a human being, i.e. his sloth, his belligerence, his greed, it has taken the biggest health crisis of our generation to further expose his woeful lack of vision, intelligence, and competency!

And, people will die for it.

He can't bluster it away. He cannot lie it away. He cannot bully it away.

Unless this Country allows him the opportunity to do it again.

I, for one, would rather stick needles in my eyes. . . 

2 comments: