Thursday, February 14, 2013

Today's MOMENT OF ZEN 2/14/2013

Words by F LoBuono
They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, if that's the case, normally, when it comes to Valentine's Day, the one I posted above of The Incredible Hulk, would speak volumes for how I feel about this so-called holiday. Bah, humbug, also come to mind. And, considering the year that I've had romantically . . . well . . . But I'm not going there this year. No, sir, not this time. While scanning through the Facebook News Feed, there were MANY Valentine greetings and messages and, I'm VERY pleased to say that virtually all of them where poignant, dear, and truly heartfelt. They conveyed messages of peace, love, joy, and happiness. And, THIS, my friends, can NEVER be a bad thing.

So, it is with an open heart and a sincere desire for a better future for all, I wish everyone (god help me!) A HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

4 comments: