Thursday, June 13, 2013

"HD9WN" Part 3

This completes the first leg of our journey - from Haverstraw to the outskirts of Newburgh, NY. The whole trip spanned only about 30 miles. But 30 miles is a geographic statistic, not a true measurement of distance - not when considering the element of time travel as well. Of course, the physical time it takes to complete the journey must be considered. There are just so many hours in the day. But that's not what I'm talking about here. My thought process is much more esoteric. I'm taking a trip through time. In a sense, the further out I go, the further back I find myself. It's a strange phenomenon. Perhaps this is what's meant by time warping.

It's more than a journey - it's a sojourner. So, taking a moment to smell the rust. Tarry a spell at a place mostly lost in time. The road beckons. And the trip has just begun . . .


























No comments:

Post a Comment