Monday, January 20, 2020

Today's MOZEN: Tears of Rage

As I sit at my computer to write to you this morning, on this day that honors a man of peace, service, and commitment to higher ideals, there are tears in my eyes - tears of sadness, but of rage, too!

How did we sink so low that we have a belligerent, bulbous, bilious, base moron running the Country? How can it be that men and women of learning and service have sold there souls to support him? And, why is it that so many of our brothers and sisters who we loved and respected continue to make excuses for his abhorrent behavior?

Perhaps, this ethos is not so new. Perhaps, it has always been part of America's soul. Perhaps, like a hidden, malignant tumor, it has always been within us, waiting for the right time to rear its ugly head.

As I write, fat, foolish wannabe mercenaries march in Virginia to protest common sense laws and threaten violence to have them abolished. What the hell are they so afraid of that they need to bring weapons with them to get a fucking cup of coffee? They say that they want the right to defend themselves. Well, defend themselves against WHAT - coffee that's too hot? WTF?

The President's lawyers, bolstered by their private propaganda media wing, a.k.a. Fox News, spin lies about the nature of the Impeachment charges against him while the Mr. Trump obsesses over toilets and his supporters squeal with delight at the very mention of it.

I want to SCREAM out SHAME ON THEM - ALL OF THEM! But, I need to be more accurate - I should say, shame on US because they are us. We are one Country. Or, at least in theory, we're supposed to be.

I'd like to say fuck them, every fucking one of them and simply walk away. But, I can't. If I do, they win. And, I will NEVER let that happen.

Will you join me and oppose tyranny - the Tyranny of Ignorance?

If you do, please share your thoughts and share this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment