Saturday, April 26, 2014

Today's MOZEN A Birthday Wish List 4/26/2014

Words and photo by F LoBuono

It's customary on one's birthday to make a wish for the future. Normally, we do this just before blowing out the candles on our birthday cakes. In order for it to come true, we are supposed to keep it a secret. Well, just for a change (LOL), I'm going to break with tradition, make mine public and not wait for the candles on the cake.

I wish for a more pure heart. I wish for knowledge tempered by wisdom. I wish for more patience. I wish to talk less and listen more. I wish to be more loving. I wish to be better at actually living what I preach. I wish to have more compassion. I wish to be a light to all around me. I wish for peace in the world and the eradication of hunger. I wish that I could make all of these things happen with a snap of my fingers. And, most importantly, I wish drivers would not tarry in the left lane. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment