Sunday, April 20, 2014

Today's MOZEN, Easter 2014

Words and photo by F LoBuono

Although a celebration of the most important tenet of the Christian faith, one needn't be a Christian or particularly religious to appreciate the significance of what this day represents for all of us. I know, I know. The Faithful will rail on me and say don't usurp our Holiday!! Well, I'm not. Please enjoy it with the fullness of your faith. What I am suggesting is that All good people of All faiths can rejoice in the promise of Spring and the rebirth it brings to everyone. From the ancient tails of the Sumerians to the Greek myth of Persephone, man has always celebrated the return of life to the earth. The days are longer and the sun is stronger. The world is new, young, and fresh. all things are possible again. We revel in the return of the light. The promise remains.

So, on this magnificent Easter Sunday Morn, rejoice in the return of the light. Be the light. Share the light. Peace my friends.


2 comments: