Saturday, October 22, 2016

Today's MOZEN: The Time Draws Near

Words and photo by F loBuono
At this point, there is nothing left to be said. No campaign commercial, no matter how witty or poignant, will change your mind. There isn't a speech to be made that is so brilliant it will sway you from one candidate's camp to the other. If it hasn't happened yet, it won't.

The battle lines have been clearly drawn - as they have been for months. There is no grey area. You are clearly for one candidate or the other. This is not the time for indecision. It is our moment to act. We must. It is our responsibility - it is our DUTY.

I haven't agreed with much of what Mr. Trump has said. In fact, I disagree with virtually everything that comes out of his mouth. But, I must admit there is one thing that he said that I do: the fate of our Country hangs in the balance. This may seem overly dramatic, but it is not. The course that each candidate has set for our Country is that divergent. And, one way seems to be anathema to the other. It's almost as if we hail from different countries instead of different regions. We can only hope that, at some point, when this is all over, we can still find common ground.

In the meantime, to the joy of many, I will have precious little left to say on the matter. I have made my intentions clear. I see no need to belabor the point. Soon, it will be time to act. And I will.

VOTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment