Saturday, August 19, 2017

Today's MOZEN: A Confession

F LoBuono

There are certainly days when I feel like I'm simply wasting my time doing this. No one really reads anymore. Or, more accurately, they don't seem to be reading MY stuff anyway. And, for some who actually do participate in this forum, there are those who simply don't like me - not just my writing but, me, personally! I've been called an arrogant dick on more than one occasion. I'm suppose that there is at least some validity to that statement.

Be that as it may, the question remains: WHY BOTHER?

Well, I guess it's because I've had FAR more people tell me to "not give up" and "we need your voice" than those who say "you're such and arrogant dick".

So, as long as I can make a difference in someone's life, I'm here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment