Friday, May 4, 2018

Today's MOZEN: More Stormy Weather

F LoBuono

Again, let me make this simple, blunt, and even a little vulgar. Perhaps, in this way, the people who need to read this the most might actual see some reason in it:

I don't give a shit who Donald Trump fucked and when he did.

There, I said it.

In the bigger picture, it simply does not matter. That's ultimately between him, his wife, and his god. Besides, I'm no Boy Scout and don't expect others to be. The fact that I find it morally repugnant and the very idea of it repulsive, is immaterial. It should not necessarily effect his ability to lead. And, I'll leave the morality of it all to others.

What I do care about - VERY MUCH - is the fucking truth. And, that is something that does not seem to exist in the world of Donald J. Trump. Virtually every word out of this man's mouth is either an exaggeration, a fabrication, or a bloviation, if not a downright, in-your-face, lie.

Apparently, there is something deep within him that prevents him from connecting with the truth.

He lies to his friends and associates.

He lies to the press.

He lies in private.

He lies in public.

He lies to his children.

He lies to his wife.

And, perhaps, worst of all, he lies to the people - each and every fucking one of us - every fucking day!!

I consider myself as tolerant as most. And, I'm working on improving in that area. Besides, life is too short. I try to live by "don't sweat the small stuff". So, I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. However, I cannot - I WILL NOT tolerate a liar. This goes well beyond political affiliation.

And, I don't understand -or, appreciate - those who do - beyond THEIR political affiliation.

Most people who read this blog are like minded. So, I am preaching to the choir. To those, I say "thanks" for reading and continue with the good fight. And, you can always spread the word to others by sharing these posts. But, perhaps, a supporter of this President, who is not only THEIR President but OURS, will become tired of his incessant lying and come to their senses. We can do better - a lot better.

Well, we can always hope. We have to . . .

RESIST







No comments:

Post a Comment