Saturday, June 22, 2019

Today's MOZEN: I'M AS MAD AS HELL!

F LoBuono
I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!! Howard Beale, Network *

If you don't feel that way now, after all that has been going on lately with our current Administration, then you are either delusional, foolish, or both!

Misstep after misstep, lie after lie, blunder after blunder, this President continues to undermine the integrity and character that had made America the envy of the world.

His moronic tweets, loaded with malapropism, poor syntax, and spelling errors, provide ample fodder for late night comedians. And, they might even be funny if they were not coming from someone who holds the title "Most Powerful Man in the World".

It would be reasonable to describe the President's foreign policy as chaotic at best, dangerous at worst. Mr. Trump's lack of diplomatic skill has contributed to us being on the brink of a potentially disastrous armed conflict with Iran. His immigration policy (if we can even call it a "policy") is not only ineffective, it is draconian in nature, heartlessly separating families and threatening millions with immediate deportation. He has gutted the EPA, proving his disdain for the environment and the scientific process. And, yet ANOTHER woman has come forward to accuse the President of sexual misconduct.

And, unfortunately, I could go on.

So, what we have for a leader is a bilious, bellicose, bulbous, boorish bully. All he is good at is promoting himself and his family, mostly to the detriment of all around him - including our Country. Fear and Loathing are his mantra. Confusion and chaos are his tools.

It's pretty simple: Mr. Trump is a megalomaniac who, if he had his way, would be comfortable wearing the crown of a king. Well, screw that! I will serve no king - or, Donald J. Trump. I don't do well with bullies - never have and never will. I'm not that big nor that tough but I will never yield to a bully - never. And, I won't to this one now!

I do not support this man or his policies and I never will. We do not share a vision for American on ANY level. Therefore, I will resist this Administration in every way possible. So, GET AS MAD AS HELL AND DON'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE - vote the bums out at every opportunity! Let people of conscience win the day and take our Country back.

*Written by Paddy Chayefsky




3 comments: