Monday, July 8, 2019

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP 7/8/2019

F LoBuono
During a recent sentencing hearing after being convicted for his role in a 2016 Road Rage incident where he stabbed 3 men on an Oahu, Hawaii freeway, Mark Char not only went on a bizarre rant against both the judge and his court appointed lawyer, he actually showed up in Black Face. Yes, good ol' Minstrel Show Black Face. Court attendants believe that Char, who is NOT black, used a magic maker to create the effect. He rationalized the act by saying: 

"Now this kangaroo court is trying to give me a life sentence for me trying to protect and defend myself against the attack from three guys ― in essence, treating me like a black man. So today, I'm going to be a black man."
Mark Char in a Hawaii courtroom
The judge sentenced Char to life in prison with the possibility of parole.

'Merica.


No comments:

Post a Comment