Sunday, November 22, 2020

Today's MOZEN: GET THE FUCK OUT!

 

Illustration by Kaya Mar

Have you ever been in a relationship that became so toxic the only words left to say were; get the fuck out - just get the fuck out!? Perhaps, the vitriol was accompanied by a gentle shove towards the closest door. I know that I have been - more than once.

Now, I don't see myself as a cruel person and I think that most folks who know me would tend to agree. However, there comes a point where, unfortunately, every reasonable attempt at reconciliation has failed and you're left with an emptiness that is often replaced by anger. The only recourse left is separation - by any non-violent means necessary.

Well, that can be easily used as a metaphor for what is happening with lame duck President Donald J. Trump and his attempts at hanging on to what he now longer has. All of his crying, whining, tweeting, and frivolous lawsuits can no longer save him. Despite his cadre of duped minions, his relationship with over 77 million of his fellow Americans is permanently fractured. And, it can never be repaired.

So, Mr. FORMER President, I will say to you and your entire entourage of toxic flunkies and phonies:

IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO GET THE FUCK OUT!

That is all . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment