Friday, November 13, 2020

Today's MOZEN: What Do YOU See?

F LoBuono

Perhaps, if by some bizarre chance, an actual Trump supporter is reading this, may I ask a few questions:

What is it that you actually see in Donald Trump so that you would CONTINUE to support him?

Is it his appearance?

I see an obese figure, with a bouffant hairdo that looks like a dead animal sitting on his head, fake teeth, and a spray-on tan that gives him an unearthly orange glow.

Is it his personality?

I see an egomaniac who identifies with bullying, bluster, belligerence, mendacity, and bullshit as leadership skills.

Is it his communication?

I see a bumbling fool who can't spell, doesn't write well, and doesn't speak with any level of intelligence.

Is it his policy?

I see no Health Care plan, no great Border Wall, no environmental protections, a raging, unchecked Covid pandemic, and no tax break for the Middle Class.

Is it his plan for the future?

I see a man without any coherent plan to lead us forward. In fact, despite the fact that he lost the election convincingly, he is keeping the ENTIRE Country from moving forward with a NEW President for his own selfish means.

So, someone, please refute my assessment of this horrible man. I'm willing to listen to any reasonable, fact-based retort. After all, over 70 million of you STILL voted for him. There must be one who can adequately explain WHY.

Thank you. 

4 comments:

  1. I'm interested in hearing from them also. THIS is cult mentality, if you actually understand that. That's the problem, they don't see themselves in catagory. And that's scary and dangerous for us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least he didn’t build the wall :). You don’t watch fox “news”. I watched while I was still at work because of a crazy Trump supporter there. For the last over 3 years they have been spewing daily lies about how great he is and the great things he has done for this country. So you can thank Fox “News” for why he has managed to stay in power all this time and for why so many people did’t see through his con and voted for him. It’s really that simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand the un and undereducated Americans. But, that can't be 70 million! A few of them HAVE to have SOME brains!!

    ReplyDelete