Friday, October 22, 2010

Welcome


Blog Entry 1

10/22/10

Welcome to my new blog Talk Frank. Please forgive the rather obvious and trite name but all the others I had in mind were already taken. It was a last dish effort at making it at least somewhat clever. And, hopefully, it is an accurate description of what I hope to accomplish with it. It will be an open and honest forum, certainly on my part, to the exchange of ideas that drive our very existence. Without the communication of ideas, there is no society. With no society, there is no human race.

So, off the soapbox – for now! I’ll also be sharing other musings like poetry, fiction, commentary, photography, and a host of other shit that, for my money, make the world go ‘round. It won’t be for the faint hearted, that’s for sure. It will be a no-holds barred attempt at truly provocative, honest, open discourse. So, if you can’t take the heat get, the fuck out of the kitchen. All other intrepid travelers are welcome to sojourn with me.

F

photo: F. LoBuono

No comments:

Post a Comment