Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Douche of the Day: Kim Kardashian




OK. This one's gonna' be brief. The reason is that I don't want to waste any more time on her then I absolutely have to to make my point. Today's Douche of the Day (DOTD) is Kim Kardashian. Yes, she of the large breasts, bigger butt, and questionable "talent", Kardashian has earned her title by filing for divorce from her husband of 72 days (I won't bother mentioning his name because it's immaterial!). After earning a reported $18 million for the exclusive rights to her wedding photos and video (that's over $200,000 for every day of her marriage), the woman who inherited the title of famous for being famous from Paris Hilton, has decided that the conflicting schedules of she and her husband was an obstacle that was too difficult to overcome. WTF?! My wife and I are on such different schedules that some weeks I don't see her for more than 5 or 10 minutes at a time on any given day. And although it presents some challenges, we both agree that, perhaps, it's one of the reasons our marriage has actually lasted as long as it has! LOL!


I suppose to put it simply and succinctly, do you really GIVE A SHIT what a woman who does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to enrich our lives does with her personal life? Really?! Just the fact that I've heard her name mentioned at least 150 trillion times today infuriated me enough to name her Douche of the Day. To write any more about her, or even THINK about her beyond this last line, is just a waste of my time - and should be of yours too!

2 comments:

  1. Who was it yesterday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I'd like to, I don't have the time to name one everyday. But there ARE plenty of candidates. Would you like to suggest one? :)

    ReplyDelete