Friday, November 11, 2011

A Love Letter to the Republican Candydates



Dear Republican Candydates:


I just wanted to take a moment to expres my thanks for your participation in all the debates. I no it ain't easy to study up on all the subjects a person needs to learn if they want to become presadent. Theirs like math, science, geografy, and even speling! Their was somethin else to learn to but I cant remember what it is. I apreciate the stories that Michelle shares with us to learn us that vacinations are bad. Herman is so cool around girls I could learn a lot about how to get a date. Newt could learn me a lot about girls to! Hes been married like 5 times or something. Mitts smile is so brite that it genarates its own electrisity. And Rick is the best of the hole bunch! His grasp of the presing issues is only xeded but his exelent memory. His mind is like a vice grip. He can remember things that normal people dont even know. He single handed saved Texas by exspeling all ilegal imigrants and building a wall 100 feet tall to keep them out. As govenor he did away with funds for usles programs like education and welfair and gave that money to big business. He took power away from environmental agencies so that business could make lots of money in Texas without worrying about silly things like clean water and breathable air. And hes so hansome!


When next November comes around I'll just be sorry that all of them wont be their for me to vote for. With so many really cool candydates its gonna be really hard to choose just one.

2 comments: