Saturday, October 10, 2015

AN IMPORTANT STATEMENT - PLEASE READ

Words and photo by F LoBuono
The purpose of this blog can easily be found on its home page. I have also stated it many times in previous postings. It is uniquely MY blog. I created it to give voice to MY thoughts, hopes, and, yes, fears. And, I have always tried to do so with honesty and conviction. I take full responsibility for MY portion of the blog.

Even though I wish to make it clear that it is MY blog, I encourage others to participate in it - either directly through a personal contribution - or, by making a comment relative to what ever is posted. People may comment either directly on the blog page or through Facebook where I also post the material.

Consistent with the ethos of this blog, I DO NOT CENSURE. As I would not be silenced, I will not silence others. Part of understanding life is accepting it, in a sense, on all levels. This includes even the most ugly ones.

However, as I have also often said, please do not mistake compassion for weakness.

If you preach intolerance, bigotry, racism, hate, violence, or malfeasance, you will be called out for it. You will be exposed, in any way that I am capable of doing, for your ignorance. And, even though I avoid pejoratives, that's exactly what it is: IGNORANCE. Somethings in life (like love and peace) will ALWAYS be right. And, others (like wanton violence and cruelty) will ALWAYS be wrong.

There is no debate.

With this mind, the only way to deal with those who will not listen is to stop speaking. So, I invoke the FRANKIE RULES: My Thread/Post=My Rules. You may continue to respond. But, I will simply not participate. I have said everything that I needed to have said. And, I have heard everything that I have needed to hear. There is no point in continuing. It becomes a counter-productive waste of time.

Because I do not censure, the range of opinions can run the gamete. Some of them, as I have stated above, can be not only ugly, but thrust upon us relentlessly, as well! It can get frustrating for ALL of us. Certainly, I know that I am -but, only temporarily. Once I invoke the FRANKIE RULES, it is no longer an issue. They become out sight and, therefore, out of mind. I suggest that you all do the same.

So, I ask for understanding from my loyal readers (whomever you may be LOL!). It's a free Country - still. Let it be - even for the crazies. Just don't let 'em get away with it. I don't!!


4 comments:

  1. Free would mean I should not ave to pay taxes! Only kidding Frank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you connect that old typewriter to your computer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good points, Frank.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where's the screen for that computer, anyway?

    ReplyDelete