Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Photo Gallery of the Day: One of the Most Beautiful Woman in the World


OK. So, sometimes, my job doesn't suck. Last night I had the privilege of photographing one of the most beautiful woman in the world, Angelina Jolie. She was meeting the Press to promote the new movie she wrote, produced, and directed called In The Land of Blood and Honey. I must say that, quite frankly, she and her life seem so perfect that I don't want to like her. But when you meet her up close, you just have to. She is physically beautiful but she is also thoughtful, well spoken, and approachable. The real deal. At least that is my impression from having shot her on a number of occasions. She handled them all with grace. When you see the crush of cameras you just can't ask for more than that.

(photos below captions)
See what I mean by media "crush". You'd better be prepared!


Brad Pitt, who arrived with her, posed for a few shots and then made the mad dash for the theater.


You can't get away from me, Brad!


She made time for each of the MANY news crews who were there to speak with her.












This is just a fraction of the cameras and crews who were at the SVA Theater on W23rd St. in Mnahattan to cover the event.



1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures Frank Angelina is beautiful and without a doubt Brad is none lucky bastard

    ReplyDelete