Saturday, December 17, 2016

Today's MOZEN: Summer vs. Winter

F LoBuono

There are those who revel in the cold weather. They find it clean and refreshing - much needed relief from the summer's swelter. I am not one of them. In fact, no matter how Zen I try to be about it, Winter is just not for me.

Perhaps, it's my Sicilian genes and dark skin. But, it never gets too hot for me -especially if I can get to the water. Wading and swimming are great but a nice, cold shower will do in a pinch. I can always cool off with water. This is not the case for me in the cold weather. In winter, once I get cold there seem to be days when I feel like I may never get warm again.

So, it's pretty simple: Hot, humid weather may be uncomfortable. But, freezing cold weather with a biting wind thrown in for good measure is downright painful.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment