Friday, March 4, 2011

Brain Droppings: On Cats


Even at 16, Big Red loves to go outside. When he's not sleeping his 20-21 hours a day at one of his many resting spots in the house, he spends a certain portion of his remaining hours outside. He generally prowls his territory looking for interlopers, hunting chip monks, or raising hell. Of course, there's always some time left for basking in the sunshine.

Well, despite his time in the great out-doors, I want to know why he still comes back into the house, heads straight for the litter box and takes a healthy dump! EVERY TIME! Knowing Big Red, I'm sure he does it for the sheer delight of seeing my face when I clean his box. Rotten SOB!!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. My cat does the same thing. Pisses me off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Red is saving a BIG ONE for Scott Walker and the Wisconsin Douche Bags, opps, I mean Republicans.

    ReplyDelete