Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Brief Pause


Followers of this blog know that I make an attempt to add something to it on nearly a daily basis. It's not always a BIG thing but at least something to try to keep any momentum we may have created going. It's a wonderful challenge and one that I readily accept. In fact, it's more than that. It's something that I'm compelled to do. I'll spare you the labor of love crap. I hate hackneyed phrases, although I catch myself using them far too frequently. Anyway, it certainly can be time (and, sometime soul) consuming.

So, Cat and I are off to what we hope will be a warm and sunny Florida for a few days to visit the Boyz to Men (Josh and Jeremiah) and a little much needed R and R. As part of that therapy, I intend to avoid as much electronic gadgetry as possible and, perhaps, even rest a brain cell or two. In other words, I'll SEE you guys back here in a few days!! (Get the fish eye picture?! I'm so damned clever sometime I even amuse myself) :)

photo: Cat LoBuono

No comments:

Post a Comment