Friday, March 4, 2011

Please Take A Moment To Participate


I've received a few complaints that my blog is too difficult to respond to. Of course, I'm mortified to hear this!! However, difficult is a relative word. It may be a bit of an effort, but difficult? Here is the procedure. It only takes a minute or so. After that, it's quite simple:

You must create a blogspot account. This will give you an "identity" that will represent you in your correspondence with me (pretty useful when I respond to you!). You can create any identity within that blogspot account. So, you can remain anonymous by using a pseudonym. Since blogspot is powered by Google, you must use Google or Yahoo to create the account. It's free and secure. The blog itself will help you to do this. Once you begin to "comment" on the blog, computer prompts will guide through the whole process.

As it is with virtually ALL sign in procedures, after you create the account, you will choose a password which you will use to sign into the blog whenever you wish to make a comment. Once you do this, you DO NOT have to go through the whole procedure again. You just have to use the password you created to allow you access to the blog to comment. I have to do the same thing whenever I want to add an entry to the blog.

It's so simple that even Rex the Wonderdog can do it!! :)

From my understanding, virtually all blogs operate this way. And since blogspot is the most popular server, I'm reluctant to try and find another one now. I implore people to take just a few minutes to follow the procedure and comment whenever they feel compelled to do so! I also hope people will consider becoming a follower of the TalkFrank. Remember, this blog is not just about me. It's about us. And I need your support to continue.

Grazie.

3 comments:

  1. After my initial difficulty, I have no issues now. This info may help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Frank! I've been thinking of starting a Blog, but now, NOT SO MUCH!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go for it G. It's a labor of love - it's work but it's worth it!!!

    ReplyDelete