Friday, July 17, 2015

Today's MOZEN: If The Hat Fits

I created the word MOZEN as an amalgam of two words: moment and zen. It's my feeble attempt to illustrate one of those rare, magical instants in time when everything kind of comes together. Often, it can be an esoteric concept. However, sometimes, it is simple and almost literal. Here's an example:

It was another frenetic, frantic, Frankie day. In my world, multi-tasking is for mere mortals. I'm always trying to multi-task multi-tasking. In my effort to cram as many activities into as short a period as possible, I was dressing myself WHILE I was picking out the clothes from my closet. I grabbed a shirt from the rack while I was planning what hat to wear. Suddenly, without warning, this hat, which I have not touched in years, fell from one of the top closet shelves and hit me square on top of the head.


THAT, my friends, is MOZEN!


No comments:

Post a Comment