Sunday, May 15, 2016

Today's MOZEN: The TBC. If It Ain't Broke.

F LoBuono
Let me attempt, through personal experience, to put to rest this entire inane, insane Transgender Bathroom Controversy, or the TBC.

As an athlete for the better part of 15 years I must have been in hundreds, if not thousands of men's locker rooms and bathrooms around the Country. In addition, I am now 61 years-old and have been urinating and defecating in public bathrooms for the great majority of those years - also, thousands of times.

At no time did I every witness a perverse act by a so-called Transgender Person. NEVER. EVER. In fact, I'm not even sure if I ever even ENCOUNTERED a Transgender Person!! How the f' would I know? I'm not in the habit of looking at other people's genitalia when they shit or piss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't make it any simpler than that -

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment