Monday, August 31, 2015

Today's MOZEN: Going To The Dogs

Words and photo by F LoBuono
It would not be unreasonable to call me verbose. I enjoy most forms of human communication. I can slip pretty easily between the written OR spoken word.

So, with that in mind I am SELDOM at a loss for words.

However, in some cases . . .

Hopefully, I'll just have to say this once and it will be read by the people it's intended for.

Here's to the misanthropes of the world - and, you know who you are:

If, someone like me doesn't respond to something you may have said or written, it means one simple thing - a response is not necessary. It would serve no purpose except to waste time, a most precious commodity that I am not willing to sacrifice.

And, I'll post as many posts of my dog, in my time and space, as I like. Besides, he IS better looking than me.

That it is all.

3 comments:

  1. Did someone complain about your dog posts? Seriously? That's one of the things that I adore about your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good. Keep posting whatever you want. I especially like pictures of Rex.

    ReplyDelete