Saturday, July 30, 2016

Today's MOZEN: HOME

Words and photo by F LoBuono

It was an amazing, infuriating, challenging, ball breaking, fascinating, lucrative, frustrating, rewarding, taxing, historic, and, ultimately ENORMOUSLY successful mission. In reference more to my co-workers than to myself, I say this: not everyone can do what we do. Be proud my brothers and sisters. We did our jobs. And, we did them well.

My crew and I engineered and executed thousands of LIVE reports from both Conventions, WiTHOUT prejudice, to countries ALL OVER THE WORLD - from Japan to Portugal to Germany to Italy to Australia and too many others to mention. We also went from Coast to Coast in this Country - 24 hours/day.

More details to follow - as time allows.

In meantime, I have always maintained that the best part of traveling is coming home. The importance of being in ones own space, to shower in ones own bathroom, and too sleep in ones own bed cannot be overestimated. And, to be greeted with the warmth and generosity from family and friends to truly welcome me home is almost overwhelming.

Peace and Love, all.



No comments:

Post a Comment